PRINCIPAL STANDARD FOUNDATION SCHOOL
A very warm welcome to Standard Foundation School, the Board of Directors, Management, entire members of Staff. Look forward to welcoming you to the Standard Foundation School family and to working with you to provide the very best educational start and moral care for your child.
Each child is equally important to us and we aim to provide a happy positive, safe, secure, and stimulating environment in which to learn and develop.
We feel it is rear privilege to be at the start of your child’s learning journey and we endeavour to create and provide rich and varied experiences which we help to developed and nurture a range of interest before moving to higher institution.
Where are Standard Foundation Schools we enable our learners to become confidence, self assured individual who can work effectively, independently as well cooperatively. Together is key as we prepare our young learner for next stages of their lives.
We want all our learners to lives Standard Foundation Schools having belief in their own and others ability.
Your are welcome to one of the most respected institutions of learning in Kaduna in Standard Foundation Schools, your child will be welcome into a happy, supportive community in which everyone is valued and where we encourage everyone to show respect and care for one another.
If they are precious to you; then hand them over to us.
I am looking forward to forming a positive partnership with you.
- Well-equipped laboratories for science, information and communication technology (ICT) with power point interactive learning with projector for IT-based lessons and Home-Economics.
- Well stocked library for 21st century learning with internet facilities for students and pupils. Design and technology workshop for skills acquisition
- Serene and well equipped school hall, indoor and outdoor sporting facilities, hygienic kitchen that provides pupils and students with hot meals (breakfast and lunch)
- Well trained and highly motivated professional teachers and support staff
- School bus for Child pick-up and drop-off (transportation facilities)
To provide a standard educational foundation for our children at pre-primary, primary and secondary levels, that will encourage a wide range of interest for a sustainable and successful future. At Standard Foundation we have prepared a seamless transition for students starting from our Creche academy down to our Secondary academy. We offer the Nursery, Primary and Secondary level of education at its highest quality.
At Standard Foundation School, we have a vision to To build a solid a standard educational foundation for children which will enable them become better leaders in future. To also ensure a prosperous future for our students and serve as a role model for school in Nigeria to emulate our standards. Join our team by enrolling your child at Standard Foundation School.
The school curriculum helps provide opportunities for all pupils to learn and achieve. We believe our attention must be directed not only on what as to be learned but also on how children learn.
- -A curriculum that is stimulating, relevant and challenging.
- -Situation that promote independence and collaboration.
- -Activities that build on strength and interest.
- -Teaching styles that encourage and develop confidence.
- -Become creative, innovative and enterprising.
- -Problem solves and makes a difference for the better.
- -Think creatively and critically.
- -Develop principles for good citizenship.
- -Be responsible and caring toward themselves and others.
- -Make informal judgments and independent decision.
- -Understand the responsibilities and right of all children.
Our curriculum is planned to enable our children to:
We provide a learning environment that equips children to:
- To operate the Nigeria pre-primary schools curriculas as well as the Junior and Secondary curricular that will ensure that a child is useful to himself and herself and to the society.
- To build a standard education foundation that ensures excellence and brilliant academic results
- To prepare children to participate effectively in a technologically dynamic society for highest education.
- To produce future adult with the fear of God in their hearts, respect, love and tolerance for one another and or other religions and cultures as well as attaining high normal values.
- To teach children appropriately to enable them evaluate the present.